and nearby places
Click to contact the Senior Deputy Ombusman for Rural and Unincorporated Area Affairs

Click on the link above and you will see something similar to this
Click on the Services Tab
for all kinds of information
about County Services.

If someone called the listed number listed on the web page (above), they would be transferred to me (David Spohr).

But if someone has a complaint issue specifically related to land use, they can call me directly and skip the front desk.

My contact info is:

David W. Spohr
Senior Deputy Ombudsman for Rural and Unincorporated Area Affairs
Office of Citizen Complaints -- Ombudsman
401 5th Avenue, Room 135
Seattle, WA 98104
206-263-9245 (direct line)